Areas of Interest
- Deterrence, Crime Prevention through Environmental Design (CPTED), Governance and Crime
CV: 107.45 KB
Degree TypeMADegree DetailsUniversity of Maryland
Degree TypeB Soc SciDegree DetailsUniversity of New South Wales (Honours 1)
- Lee, M., Clancey, G., & Fisher, D. (2014) Risky Reports: Crime Risk Assessments and Spatial Governance. Critical Criminology, Vol. 22, No. 2, pp. 257-272.
- Clancey, G., Fisher, D., & Rutherford, A. (2014). An Exploratory Study of Crime Risks and the Planning Process, Crime Prevention and Community Safety: An International Journal, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 1-19.
- Fisher, D. G., Wilson, H., & Bryant, J. (2013). Harm reduction knowledge and information exchange among secondary distributors in Sydney, Australia. Drugs: Education, Prevention and Policy, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 67-73.
- Clancey, G., Lee, M., & Fisher, D. (2012). Crime prevention through environmental design (CPTED) and the New South Wales crime risk assessment guidelines: A critical review. Crime Prevention and Community Safety: An International Journal, Vol. 14, No. 1,
- Fisher, D. G., & Piracha, A. (2012). Crime prevention through environmental design: A case study of multi-agency collaboration in Sydney, Australia. Australian Planner, Vol. 49, No. 1, pp. 79-87.
- Clancey, G., Fisher, D., & Lee, M. (2011). Do Crime Risk Assessment Reports Measure Crime Risks. Current Issues in Criminal Justice, Vol. 23, pp. 235-254.
Department of Criminology and Criminal Justice
dgfisher [at] umd.edu