Links to resources related to campus and student life.
Graduate Student Resources
For current UMD graduate students, please use the UMD Box folder link to view and download the Departmental Graduate Student Grievance Process.
- UMD Department of Resident Life (On-Campus Housing)
- UMD Off-Campus Housing
- Living in the DC Metropolitan Area
(a housing guide by fellow graduate students)
- UMD Department of Transportation Services
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Campus Maps
- Adele H. Stamp Student Union
- Clarice Smith Performance Arts Center (CSPAC)
- University Recreation and Wellness
- Graduate Social Series
- Graduate Student Government
The University of Maryland Graduate Student Parental Accommodation Policy allows eligible graduate students to postpone the completion of academic requirements for a period of up to six (6) weeks after becoming a new parent. The Policy seeks to provide graduate students an opportunity to integrate the challenges of new parenthood with the demands of graduate-level training, scholarship, and research. Please review the Policy for complete details.